The house can sleep up to 7 people. It has private walled gardens and adequate parking.
The living area is open-plan, with sea views, a solid oak floor, and a cast iron solid fuel stove for that cosy feeling, a TV and video.
The kitchen is hand crafted, and is fully equipped with:
- Gas oven and hob, a large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave,
- Kettle, toaster, radio/CD player and adequate ware.
There is also a conservatory just off the kitchen to sit and enjoy the panoramic view of the Aran Islands.
Creig Cottage comprises of 3 bedrooms, the main bedroom has a king-size bed, a TV and an ensuite – shower, WC and basin.
There’s a double bedroom with access to the main bathroom with an electric shower.
The Third bedroom is a twin-room; it has a four-foot bed and single bed. See our Photo Gallery for more pictures.
- A utility room with a washer/drier, iron and ironing board.
- The house also has oil heating.
- There is also a barbecue and garden furniture and ample parking.
- Linen, towels are provided.
There is a Welcome Pack on your arrival ensuring that you will have the immediate essentials and that vital cup of tea after your journey.
Any special requests please ask.